BONDED RESTORATIONS IN THE ANTERIOR SECTOR: DIGITAL VS ANALOGIC WORKFLOW
BONDED RESTORATIONS IN THE ANTERIOR SECTOR: DIGITAL
VS ANALOGIC WORKFLOW
22 APRIL 2021 · 18:00H-19:00H (CET) · 19:00H - 19:30H (CET) - OPEN MIC
The author will review the main differences between conventional and digital workflow when planning and executing treatments in the anterior dentition with the use of Bonded porcelain restorations and will focus on:
• How do we collect patient clinical data for digital planning?
• How can we use an additive mock-up even in a substrative wax-up?
• How do we manage dental preps in terms of the final design and material that we use?
• What are the main differences between digital and analogic impression? Do we need the same retraction techniques?
• Monolithic Vs Layered materials. Which criteria do we use for the best option?
• Cementation techniques are different on Cad-cam Vs conventional porcelain restorations?
Prezentarea va fi sustinuta in limba engleza!